On the 22nd of each month some friends challenge ourselves to create 2 different cards repeating the same image, sentiment, etc on each card. We have a predetermined list of the stamp company or specific challenge for each month and then...away we go!
This month we feature Lawn Fawn. I chose their "Sunny Squirrels" stamp set and "Sunflower Greetings" dies in addition to the matching dies for Sunny Squirrels. Some of the background layers were cut using "Card Layers 1" dies by Jaded Blossom and a partial circle shape from an unknown source in my stash. I think I bought it at a stamping rummage sale.
Here are the supplies:
And here are my two creations:
Duplicated on each card:
- Base stock is Stampin' Up's Naturals. I really like the little flecks of colors on it.
- Gray stock.
- A scrap of paper from a pack that I used to have. I have no clue who made it.
- Flat circle die cuts which are blended with yellow and blue or slate inks.
- Sunflowers which are colored with Chameleon pencils.
- Enamel dots by Stampin'Up.
Just look how frisky and cheerful these little squirrels are!
The red squirrels are cut from the reverse side of the DP with the leaves.
I love this set by Lawn Fawn and think it's versatile enough for many occasions.
Lawn Fawn included it in our kits supplied for the Fall, 2022 Crop & Create Delivered virtual card making event. How nice is that?
Thanks for visiting my bitty blog today! I hope you check out more Double Duty cards made by: