Apr 15, 2023

Creative Crew-April

The Creative Crew is at it again with another challenge, hosted  by Carol.  She picked a great image to celebrate National Zoo Lover's Day on April 8th.  Here's my card:

Kit Contents:

Image: Artful Stamper--African Queen
DSP: giraffe paper is from African Safari Scrapbook paper (I found on Amazon) The other DSP came from my stash
Embellies: misc from my stash 
Ribbons: all came from my stash

If you look closely, you can see that she included little eyelashes for the giraffes!  How great is that??!






Here's a peek at the inside panel. 



Carol also asked us to post our favorite zoo animal.

Hmmmm...this is a hard one for me. After a lot of thought, I would have to say that penguins are right up there in the top 3, along with elephants and sea tortoises.


Please be sure to visit the rest of the Creative Crew blogs/galleries using these links:

Barb - Barb's Inkin' In Retirement

Carol - Lost in My Craft Room

Jeanette - Cre8tive Play

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry - It's Totally Terry

Tracie - Crafty Creations by Tracie

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Darlene this is a stunning card - love how you positioned the giraffes on the outside, and also your inside treatment - and awesome creation!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh. my. goodness. You used multiple giraffes!!! That is awesome, Darlene! Your card looks fantastic - inside and out!

Carol W said...

Darlene I love your Giraffe creation. It was so much fun to see you at the retreat and to see you creating with the kit, Love this,

Barb said...

Darlene--this card is stunning. I love that you used two of the images on the front and another on the inside. You did a great job!

Tracie said...

What a beautiful card. I love that you used so many of you images. I am always impressed when someone takes the time to create the inside of the card also. Great take on the challenge Darlene.