Mar 13, 2023

Catching Up on The Catch Up Club!

"I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date!"  As the song goes from the original Alice in Wonderland soundtrack.  I had that LP back in about 1963, perhaps earlier...

At any rate, I refuse to catch up on Catch UP Club day, so I'm posting late for the Feb. 28th Catch Up Club!


This card features the "Let's Stamp Together" subscription kit from March, 2022.  Yes...a full year ago!


These subscriptions are the brain child of Scrapbook and Cards Today.  Every other month a complete set of exclusive stamps, dies and stencil are sent to us. We receive a link to an online tutorial with the company and join in live for the tutorial. Loads of fun!

This set is called "Hello Cupcake" and was created by Becky Moore from Photoplay Paper.    This is one of the cards that she demonstrated.

I did vary her color scheme a bit because I have a noticeable lack of pink card stock.  The main card is white, and Tempting Turquoise and some random scrap of pink card stocks are used.

The stencil included the confetti. Also deviating from the class design, I decided to apply Lush Pink Gilding Polish by Creative Expressions. When dried, the bits of confetti are raised, giving some texture to the card and band.

I also sprayed Glimmer Mist by A Muse Studios on the front panels. 

The cupcake and flowers are colored with Spectrum Noir markers and the white frosting is sparkly from a clear Wink of Stella pen.






Here's a look at the inside.

And here's a look at the complete stamp set.  I can tell that I'll be using this set often.  It's very versatile!




Thanks for stopping by!  Since I already have March's Catch Up Club cards finished, I think I'd better create the blog post and get it scheduled. That way I can be on time  😏

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card. I loved that set/design - so glad you were able to "catch up" with it!

Carol W said...

What a fun card Darlene. You did a great job.

Barb said...

Cute card. That is sure a fun kit to play with!