Feb 14, 2024

A February Birthday Creative Crew Challenge!

Jeanette is our hostess for February this year, and said:

"I thought I'd do something that isn't specifically winter because if you're like me, you're ready for winter to be over!"

So she gave us a "Birthday" theme this month. 


Jeanette gave us the "Nice One" image by Penny Black and the Happy Birthday sentiment from Technique Tuesday's Lots of Sentiments set.

The papers she included were from DCWV and Paper Studio.

I used Spectrum Noir markers to color up the happy guy and color the Happy Birthday sentiment.

I used Card Layer Dies 1 & 2 by Jaded Blossom to cut the papers and they are layered onto brown and green stock by Stampin' Up.



Thank you, Jeanette! This was a bright and fun kit and it was easy to work with!

Please drop by the blogs and galleries of the whole Creative Crew gang. Here are their links:

Barb - Barb's Inkin' In Retirement

Carol - Lost in My Craft Room

Jeanette - Cre8tive Play

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry - It's Totally Terry

Tracie - Crafty Creations by Tracie




5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Darlene, you colored the car with my most favorite color (of late anyway). I love lime green! What a fun card, too - I love those little banners and tags and the fabulous way you used the DP.

Tracie said...

Great card. Love your layout.

Barb said...

This card is so cute--I love the angle of the car and your use of so much of the fun patterned paper. Great Coloring too!

Carol W said...

Oh Darlene, once again another wonderful card from your craft table. I love how you angled the card like it was going over a bump (another year). I love the layout. Everything works so well together. Great job.

kadie said...

So super cute! Love the way you’ve colored up that stamp!