Nov 15, 2021

Tic Tack Toe Duel

 November 15th and time for another duel!


Carol and Shelly gave us a fun one this round - Tic Tack Toe!  Here's the game board:

The idea is to pick a row and use each of those elements on your card.  

Here are the contents of our kit from Shelly:

Image-Unity- Christmas Tree of Hope, Joy, Love (included)

DP- Paper Studio

Glitter paper in Gold punched using a SU boarder punch.

Gold- Paper Temptress cardstock cut with Spellbinders star die
Ribbon- All from Hobby Lobby

Twine- from my stash

Button-silver star

Sequins-from stash

Here's my card using the center row of Ribbon, Christmas Tree & Ornament:

I couldn't resist using three of the cute DP's that Shelly included, and several  ornaments: the gold star on the bottom, sequins on the tree image and the silver button star on the top.

All things must change...sigh.  Shelly, Debby and  LJ are leaving our group and this is their final duel.  They will be missed for sure!  We hope that they check in with us from time to time in the future.

Shelly, and Carol, a big thanks for such a clever idea and a fun round!  Time for me to hop around to everyone's blog or Gallery and admire their cards for the duel.  If you want a treat, you should visit as well!  Links are in my left column.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Darlene This card us a masterpiece, Great job using your kit I love the embo ossed tree wonderful layout and amazing dsp. Great job my friend

Barb said...

Darlene--your card is very, very cute! I love that you embossed the sweet tree and the papers are dang cute too! Great Job this month!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that you made that tree stamp the star of this card Darlene - it's stunning embossed like that, and a gorgeous card!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am loving this image embossed- just as I visualized it : ) You have made a masterpiece with this kit- love that you used so many of the DP's and ribbons too! Beautifully done! Thanks for being a dueling partner for all of these years!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Darlene, this is such a fun card - I love the gold embossing. What a good idea.

MiamiKel said...

This is an absolute gem, my friend! What a beautiful collage of papers and beauty of Christmas! Love that paper! This is a beautifully nostalgic card that just brings me right back to childhood - gorgeous, Darlene! Hugs!