Oct 14, 2018

September Sunflowers!

I am so late on posting this...actually I was late making it also, but did get it made a couple of weeks ago, just kept forgetting to post it.  I apologize to the Darlings and most of all to Debby B our hostess that month!

Such a darling Stampability Image "Hammock Hibernation" was selected by Debby for the Dazzlers!  I colored it with pencils, blended with Gamsol.  The sky and sun were sponged on with chalk.  Here's my card:


The beautiful Sunflower paper is from The Paper Studio, as is the black & white polka dot paper.  I loved the sunflower paper so much that I went with an A7 size card so that the paper could be a prominent feature.

Debby also included some really luxurious polka dot ribbon and the bright yellow twine.

Green enamel dots finish off the bottom of the card.

Isn't he peaceful there snoozing away?  It won't be too much longer and we'll all be wishing for warmer days and summer sunflowers!

Thank you Debby for such a  lovely kit!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful. So many here just anxious to have the fall weather. Sorry, I'm not ready to give up the warmth of summer. Love your card and coloring and paper.

Barb said...

This card just makes me smile. I love the colors and the design!

kiwimeskreations said...

love, love, love this Darlene - the image is beautifully coloured and I love how you have mounted it making the most of the stunning papers
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

You colored the image so perfectly - love that you have a 'lil sun and sky. Great job!