Feb 10, 2013

Reveal of Unidentified Image Swap!

Woo hoo!  It's February 10th and a group of swappers on Split Coast that participate in the Unidentified Image Swap can reveal our cards!
This round was hosted by Linda and she sent us the happiest puppy I've seen in a long time!  The stamp is called "Tail Wagger" and is from Stampotique.  Here's what I came up with:


See what I mean?  He is so happy, sitting there, just waiting for someone to come and play!  The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and bits of various scraps of DP were used.  (Sorry for not knowing their origin, they were gifted to me, cut into 6x6 squares.)

Here's a closer look:

Butterflies are near and dear to Linda's heart, so what could be better than adding a butterfly as an embellishment?  This one is stamped from a set by A Muse: "Snail and Co." and is stamped with "Papaya" ink and heat embossed with "Diamond" EP, both are also from A Muse.

I had a picture of the inside, but accidentally deleted it when working with the pictures for this post.  But the inside was layered with the Green CS and stamped with some other images from the "Snail and Co." set, making this a general card: "Just wanted to say hi".

Thank you Linda for giving us such a fun and versatile image to work with!  I can hardly wait for the returns to come back and see what our next hostess has in store for us.

Since no new things were used for these cards, I think that this will count as #35 in my 100 Cards in 100 Days challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Darlene... WOW!!! I absoluely LOVE the way you colored the image! The grass, the sky, the pup, the butterfly. PERFECT!

And your card is gorgeous! Your color choices sure make the image stand out. GREAT CARD!

jimlynn said...

Darlene, this is just over the top adorable!!!! Love all the colors you used and the butterflies.....dogs do like to chase those pretty butterflies! Precious card.
Lynn

Margaret said...

So adorable. Love the image and your layouts. Gorgeous colors.

Janet said...

Darlene, your card is ADORABLE!! I love how you used the image and the other images (butterflies) you added - I also remember seeing happy dogs chase butterflies!

Terry Ladwig said...

What a great card Darlene!

Great colors, cool layout, awesome coloring of them image!

Love it ☺

April said...

Loving this card! Nice dp and a fun layout!!

Carol W said...

Oh Darlene, these cards are great...and look at all the pink...you are really getting into it...lol...Great job my sweet friend...I do hope you had a good birthday even with the crummy weather...

MiamiKel said...

Wunderbar!! This is super sweet, Darlene - lovely colors! THe butterfly is such a sweet touch, and the pop of yellow is divine :) Gorgeous all around! xoxo

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like how you colored the image to make it a perfect day....it looks like a sunny one!

The green layer under the image works well too.

Great job this round, Darlene!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this fun image- the pooch looks so sweet! Love your DP and the addition of the butterfly- awesome cards.

~Paola~ said...

WOOOOWWWW! sooo much is going on here....love loveee the finished details U added such as the blue sky and the patch of green grass...doggie looks happier because of those two elements alone :o)
Great b/ground d/p too and ,of course love the addition of the butterfly in the corner...I like how U layed out the puppy...it reminds me of my golfer card...love that!♥

Barb said...

What a sweet card Darlene--I love the bright sunny colors and it was great of you to add a butterfly!

Unknown said...

I like that you gave the dog same grass and a sky! Adds to the image!

kadie said...

Cute cute cute!! Great layout, Darlene! I hope one of these cuties ends up in my mailbox! :) Hugs, kadie

maryrose said...

Super cute!