Feb 19, 2017

February Dueling Darlings

A bit late, but here is my February Card for the Dueling Darlings:
Debbie was the hostess for the Dazzlers and she sent the following in her kit:
Image & Sentiment from Stampin' Up "Loads of Love" - timeless favorite!
Paper: Red Denim and Black & Tan Paisley by Recollections and Cinnamon Stick & Ruby Slipper solid CS by Bazzill.  
Burlap twine and red elastic ribbon by Brother & Sister, and red flat ribbon by Celebrate It.
Adorable buttons by Sew-ology and Dress it Up-Love Potion.

A seriously great kit!

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and the hearts are glittered with clear Spica pens.  I die cut some hearts from the red and brown paper that Debbie sent us.  Since I also have this stamp set I white embossed the Loads of Love sentiment from the set onto the red heart.

Thank you Debbie for a wonderful kit.  Those heart buttons are dang cute!  I'm off now to visit the blogs of the Divas and other Dazzlers to admire their work. Wishing everyone a great week.


9 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

That is the perfect die cut for the image! Looks so good. Your adding of dirt, grass and sky makes the image into a scene. Great job! xoxo

Barb said...

What a cute card!!!! Love the die cut and your sweet heart.

kiwimeskreations said...

Darlene this is beautiful!!
Blessings and prayers and hugs
Maxine

Terry Ladwig said...

You know I love your card since I got to see it in real life :-)

Love your coloring on this one and how you used the big heart behind the image!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Darlene, your card was definitely worth the wait to see it. Darling!!!

HeatherB said...

CUTE! Love the truck coloring.

MiamiKel said...

Darlene this is positively beautiful ! I love how you added the sentiment inside a heart :)

Carol W said...

Cute card Darlene. I love how you used the heart behind the image...very creative and fun, Great job on this kit my friend...!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun card- and I loved this kit! I am sorry I did not get to meet you IRL on your trip- hoping next year???