Feb 28, 2012

I Am Gifted with the Liebster Award!

My wonderful friend Barb (barbaralynn on Split Coast) has named me as one of the recipients of the Liebster Blog Award!



I am truly amazed, since being such a newbie to blogging, I hardly even know why she would do such a kind and thoughtful thing.  However she did!  Isn't that just like her?  Thank you Barb!!  Check out her wonderful blog here:
Inkingintoretirement

Well, it seems that I am to pass this award along to 5 others.  So...I am so pleased to pass this reward along to the following talented crafters who have enriched my life.  I urge you to visit their blogs and leave them some well-deserved love!

1.  Paige
2.  Joan
3.  April
4.  Shelly
5.  Lynn

Please take a few minutes and visit each of their lovely blogs, admire their wonderful creations and leave them some love!  They deserve it!!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Barb said...

You are welcome!

jimlynn said...

Thanks SO MUCH Darlene! That's so nice of you!
Lynn