May 9, 2014

Autocorrect Humor

Have you come across the new line of stamps from Riley and Company, Funny Bones?  If not, give yourself many chuckles and check them out!  I treated myself to an order a few weeks back and they are such fun.
This card inaugurates a new (to me) Whippersnapper Stamp: The Perfect Birthday.  It's so fun and whimsical.  The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, cut out and popped up.  There is some shine and glitter applied using Spica Glitter pens and some Crystal Effects, although it doesn't show up in the photo.

The inside features one of the Funny Bones stamps new to my collection:


Hehehehe.



The Hippie Bertha was computer generated, punched and then sponged with yellow ink.  I played around with autocorrect on my phone and this was actually what it generated.  Too funny!



I only made two of these cards, one for a friend of mine and one to give to a coworker for her to send to someone.

But you can bet that these stamps will be seeing more ink soon!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the giggle Darlene - and it is a wonderful card too, especially the inside 'sentiment'. Too funny.
Blessings
Maxine

jimlynn said...

LOL!! Darlene, that sentiment will keep me laughing all day long now. But, also love your card! SO cute and fun.......and I'm off to check out Riley now!
Lynn

Kristie W. said...

Oh what a fun card! The sentiments made me giggle :-) Love the big birthday stamp!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Dear me- I am always having trouble with auto-correct- this is so funny!!! LOVE this card!

Carol W said...

This is too darn funny Darlene. What a great card. Perfect sentiments and awesome colors and layout...love it!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Too cute, Darlene! THey are quite funny indeed and have me cracking up - it's great because they represent 'real life' - you should see some of my auto corrects, loL!

Love your use of color and bright bolds! Fab-u-lous! ♥

NancyK said...

Your card gave me a nice chuckle this morning! I will have to check these stamps out.
Love the bright coloring on your card!